• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG for party of 9, do we have a shot? Lol

ThisIsTheYear

DIS Veteran
We have 7 adults, 1 child and 1 baby - do we have a chance? Our '180' day is in a few weeks. I'm wondering if there's any possibility of getting a table. Wdyt? Lol

Sure you have a chance, provided you make the reservation right at 180, and make sure you make the reservation for 9 (the baby needs to be included).

We made our BOG reservation for 6 in October and got in. I called right on my 180 day mark with no problem. I think you can get in. You can be online at 6 am ET and an call at 7ET. Best of luck :)

I was not able to make any reservations (at +10) for a party of 9, or 10. (We have 6 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant) I was in at 6 am online, and my date was AT +10, so that was the first day reservations were open for that day. I'm not sure they will reserve tables that large, period. We ended up splitting into two reservations of 4 and 5, I've been told they're linked together (and was told the tip would be auto added since we were a party of more than six), so I'm hoping we can sit near each other.

I booked one for 8 at 180, a few days later a few more family said they wanted to come so I called at about 168 and got a reservation for 14 (family backed out and I have since cancelled that one).

We got ADRS for 7 on the first try:cool1:
Good Luck. I'm sure your going to be able to get it :thumbsup2

I was not able to make any reservations (at +10) for a party of 9, or 10. (We have 6 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant) I was in at 6 am online, and my date was AT +10, so that was the first day reservations were open for that day. I'm not sure they will reserve tables that large, period. We ended up splitting into two reservations of 4 and 5, I've been told they're linked together (and was told the tip would be auto added since we were a party of more than six), so I'm hoping we can sit near each other.

That's what I was afraid of. We could always split up, that wouldn't be a problem.

I booked one for 8 at 180, a few days later a few more family said they wanted to come so I called at about 168 and got a reservation for 14 (family backed out and I have since cancelled that one).

So does that mean I could book say 5, then call and change it to 9?

I got an ADR for 9 for August on my 180+10 day.
Make this reservation first before any others.
Good luck!

So does that mean I could book say 5, then call and change it to 9?

You could try, mine was actually a completely separate reservation for a different night (I had suspicions that some of the family would back out so I didn't disturb the original reservation).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter