BOG Fastpass - Reservation Number?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
It may just not work for me, or maybe it's too early (60 days out) but whenever I try the BOG fastpass link, when I try to enter my reservation number, it will not let me enter the alpha portion. Is this your Disney reservation number or is it looking for like a special invite reservation number?

You need the all number reservation number. You can get this if you go to your reservations and hover over with your mouse on online check in and look at the bottom of the page it will have the all number reservation number after the link. Don't click on online check in just hover. That's how I found ours. I think you can also call... I think its 30 days or less to try to get a FP for BOG. We check in Aug 15... And that date still isn't available. I think they are only to Aug 10 or 11 right now.

They open up one day at a time, 28 days in advance. You do need your 12 digit reservation number. It will also be on your DME tags if you receive them.

Technically, you are supposed to be invited to this and the email with the invite will have the number you need. That's how it's intended, which is why the number is a more obscure one. I don't know if all onsite guests are invited, but I know I got one before my last trip.

Technically, you are supposed to be invited to this and the email with the invite will have the number you need. That's how it's intended, which is why the number is a more obscure one. I don't know if all onsite guests are invited, but I know I got one before my last trip.
Originally yes you had to be invited... The talk on the streets now is that all on site guests are invited.

Does anyone know any other way to get the all number reservation number? If I call, what exactly would I need to ask for? I tried to hover over my online check in option but still could not locate a number.

mmbrad02 said:
Does anyone know any other way to get the all number reservation number? If I call, what exactly would I need to ask for? I tried to hover over my online check in option but still could not locate a number.

When I looked for mine I went into MDE and clicked online check in. I didn't check in online but up in the url I found the number at the wend of the url starting with 44. I use a Mac so I don't know if it will work for you.

as soon as I made my final payment, I got the email invite and the number was in the email

As stated above, you can find it by hovering over the "online check in" on MDE on your computer. you can also find it when you click into Magicbands and cards on MDE .
It is open to EVERYONE, you do not need to be invited

I am having the same problem. Is there any other way to get this reservation number? I am from Australia, so online check-in isn't even an option for me. I have looked everywhere and can only see the reservation number with letters in it.

I am from Canada and not using DME on my arrival day since I am going to the Dark Side or Universal Studios first. I am able to locate my 12-digit reservation number though. There is a confirmation number for the Magic Band when you go in to customize your bands. That is also the reservation number for BOG FP+. I haven't received the invitation email but was able to get my BOG FP+ 27 days out and have had no problem changing dates or viewing my selection. I am going for lunch on August 22.

Hope this helps! Have fun planning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter