• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Fast Pass

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
I received an e-mail inviting me to get a FP for lunch at BOG. When I tried there was not one FP available for my entire week! I don't think I could have responded any quicker. Why does Disney send out theses e-mail when there are no FP available.

What day do you want the FP for?

Today it is open until October 30, and it opens one day at a time.

What day do you want the FP for?

Today it is open until October 30, and it opens one day at a time.

They do have a quirky :sad2: system for the BOG FP. What we found is you can book it 27 days in advance but only one day at a time going forward.

Doug :goofy:

I think for the most part those emails go out a few days later than when you can actually go in and book the FP. So, for those who know the system, they beat you to the punch a few days earlier.

I think for the most part those emails go out a few days later than when you can actually go in and book the FP. So, for those who know the system, they beat you to the punch a few days earlier.

I think the issue is......you don't need to receive the email to get the BOG FP+. We never got an email but were able to make a reservation. I learned that from reading up here on the DISboards :thumbsup2

Doug :goofy:

I got right thru this morning using https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
and had my res number. Only thing is after I got the res for fast pass lunch picked my meal and drink and finished and said I have the fast pass but how do I prove it isn't showing up in my FP+ and I didn't receive an e-mail, so I did what someone had suggested I did a print screen and printed that out. I hope that works or I hope it eventually shows on my FP+. :cool1::hippie:

I got right thru this morning using https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
and had my res number. Only thing is after I got the res for fast pass lunch picked my meal and drink and finished and said I have the fast pass but how do I prove it isn't showing up in my FP+ and I didn't receive an e-mail, so I did what someone had suggested I did a print screen and printed that out. I hope that works or I hope it eventually shows on my FP+. :cool1::hippie:

I took a picture of the screen with my camera, just so that I remember the time. But really a screen shot or screen print doesn't prove anything. You could have changed it after printing.

It will not show up on your FP+.

I just switched mine from 10/19 to 10/23.

I took a picture of the screen with my camera, just so that I remember the time. But really a screen shot or screen print doesn't prove anything. You could have changed it after printing.

It will not show up on your FP+.

I just switched mine from 10/19 to 10/23.

I wish this did show up on something I can go back in and find it on the computer. If they don't have my name and take me in with the FP I'll head to Columbia Harbor House or Pacos Bill's. Main thing is I have the 7 Dwarfs on the FP and you know what they can change that at the last minute on you also.:cool1::hippie:

Given the complexity and difficulty involved in trying to get a FP reservation for BOG.....can someone tell me how far out can we attempt to make a FP Reservation ( ATTEMPT being the operative word given that it is real difficult to get a reservation here )?

Is it 30 days from the date that you want to have lunch/dinner?

Are the dates made available at a particular time on that day ( for example, at 8am EST )?

I ( like everyone else ) really want to make reservations to have Lunch or Dinner at BOG, but given the horror stories of how difficult it is to get one.....any helpful info would be appreciated.

Given the complexity and difficulty involved in trying to get a FP reservation for BOG.....can someone tell me how far out can we attempt to make a FP Reservation ( ATTEMPT being the operative word given that it is real difficult to get a reservation here )?

The FP becomes available 27 days prior to the day you want the FP for.

Is it 30 days from the date that you want to have lunch/dinner?

Lunch at BOG is a CS meal. You can either wait in line or attempt to get a FP. FP is available only for onsite guests.

Dinner at BOG is a TS meal. You need an ADR.

Are the dates made available at a particular time on that day ( for example, at 8am EST )?

From what I have read, I believe they become available between 2am and 6am eastern time.

I ( like everyone else ) really want to make reservations to have Lunch or Dinner at BOG, but given the horror stories of how difficult it is to get one.....any helpful info would be appreciated.

My answers in red, and for more info, on the reservation board is a great BOG lunch FAQ thread.

I ( like everyone else ) really want to make reservations to have Lunch or Dinner at BOG, but given the horror stories of how difficult it is to get one.....any helpful info would be appreciated.[/

I had no problem went thru the web put in my user name and password and also res #,picked what my wife and I are going to eat and you also pick a drink.
Only thing is I hope they have my name in the system because it didn't go to the FP+ :cool1:

Do you have to get an email from Disney to make a lunch reservation at BOG? If not, how do make lunch reservations at BOG? we will be there's Oct. 29th. Am I too late?

Nope. You MUST BE 27 DAYS OUT in order to make ur FastPass. Follow the beourguestlunch link above. You pick the day u want, next screens u can choose want u want to order for lunch,drink,dessert. Review ur order and make changes. Now if u need to change the date, it will tell u the original date will be cancelled, then u can pick a new date. It gives u two different times to choose from I.e. 1:20-2:00 pm or 12:00-12:35

:hippie:
Do you have to get an email from Disney to make a lunch reservation at BOG? If not, how do make lunch reservations at BOG? we will be there's Oct. 29th. Am I too late?

No, go to this web site https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ you have to be registered at Disneyworld.com type in your user name or e-mail and your password, choose select or replace this takes you to a menu and you preselect your meal and select a time option of 2 times. This has to be done 27 or less days from the day you plan on going to BOG
Then you are suppose to go to the fast pass line at your time and hopefully they have our names in the computer cause you don't get an e-mail verification. :cool1:

Sorry to butt in, but do you have to order your lunch in advance?

No you don't have to order in advance. From what I've heard you'll be seated faster if you do order ahead, but you don't have to in order to get a fastpass.

Thank you everyone for the great information. It's helping a lot (we don't get to WDW until 20 Dec so we have a while to wait but BOG is high on the small fry's list).

I am assuming from what I am reading that you can only make one FP+ reservation per person per reservation. In other words, for our 9 day stay, we can get one FP+ for BOG. Is that correct?

Just wanted to report back on my experience using the BOG FP. My husband and I did a short trip last week for F&W and I was offered a FP for BOG via email so we thought we'd check it out.

Our FP was for 11:30 and when we checked in at that time, the FP line was backed up across the bridge and there weren't allowing anyone in the standby line. We ended up waiting 20-25 minutes before we checked in at the podium and were allowed to find a table.

I was considering doing this with my sisters and nieces for our trip in December so I asked the CMs if this wait was normal and they said it often is. She recommended shooting for a 10:30 fastpass if we didn't want to wait since the standby lines when they open at 10:30 fill the tables pretty quickly, but 10:30 fastpasses are admitted before the standby line.

Just thought I'd share for those who are booking for upcoming trips!

Thank you everyone for the great information. It's helping a lot (we don't get to WDW until 20 Dec so we have a while to wait but BOG is high on the small fry's list).

I am assuming from what I am reading that you can only make one FP+ reservation per person per reservation. In other words, for our 9 day stay, we can get one FP+ for BOG. Is that correct?

No, you can get more than one, but you can only hold one at a time. For example, if you have a BoG FP+ for the first day of your stay, you can try to get another one right after you've used that one (depending on availability, of course). We ate at BOG for lunch three times during our March vacation. As soon as we had used one FP+, I'd check availability and get another one.

No, you can get more than one, but you can only hold one at a time. For example, if you have a BoG FP+ for the first day of your stay, you can try to get another one right after you've used that one (depending on availability, of course). We ate at BOG for lunch three times during our March vacation. As soon as we had used one FP+, I'd check availability and get another one.

This is good info to share...thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter