BOG Doubts

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Jennafoo, May 28, 2013.

1. OLIVIA'S DADDY

OLIVIA'S DADDY Mouseketeer

It's worth it, good food, great strawberry cheescake cupcake for dessert! And, you get a photo-op with the Beast. We ate there 3 times last week, one for lunch and dinner our first night and last night. Lunch was rushed but the grilled ham and cheese was great. Dinner is much more mellow and laid back, more adult menu and the food was pretty good. Enjoy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

I just wen tthere with a friend. It's not a place specifically for kids. There were a lot of adults eating there. The mussels and beer are awesome. I didn't get an entree. We met the Beast...fun.

I don't do DDP so I don't know about the worthiness of using dining credits here. I'd rather have the appetizers than the entrees personally. Can't you find a way to use the credits? They're good for counter service too, which would be better than just letting them lapse.

4. tarheelmjfan

tarheelmjfan <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

Are you already eating breakfast at CRT? If not, I would switch Kona to CRT, which would use the extra credit. If you go to BOG at lunch instead, you'll be using one of your credits. This will leave you short & require you to eat dinner at a non-signature one evening.

5. Princess MaryPoppins

Princess MaryPoppins Cast Member 2008 - Magic Kingdom

It's overhyped and so not worth it!

6. mommyrosa2

mommyrosa2 DIS Veteran

I made a dinner reservation for August as this was my youngest DD's only restaurant request. After seeing the menu and hearing the mixed reviews, I would be lieing if I said I didn't have my doubts. So, after reading some others experiences, we've decided that we will keep the ressie but we are not going to waste a TS credit here. Instead, we'll just order just an app and dessert and pay OOP.

7. Minniesgal

Minniesgal DIS Veteran

I was not particularly impressed with it. I think it is more suited to CS

8. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

The food was good in Dec. Two of us had steaks cooked just as we ordered them. DDIL had the ratatoule. While she said it was ok. She will order something else next time. BUT! The experiance is the BEST! The themeing is unbelievable. IMO it is a must do. You have to see it at least once. I am going back in Nov! Cant wait!