• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG dinner menu and pics?

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
Going to BOG for the first time next month....can anyone recommend a good dinner option? Any food pics out there?

Allears.net has the menu, as does the WDW dining site. I've had success in the past with googling food images.

What do you like to eat? I'm not usually a big fan of steak but I got the NY strip at BOG and it was my best meal of my trip. It was cooked exactly the way I wanted and delicious. My husband had the puff pastry with shrimp and scallops and said it was awesome.

i had the steak and subbed mac and cheese, it was delicious! Best mac and cheese I've ever had.

We loved our dinner there, best meal we had on our short trip.

The rolls & butter:

Grilled Strip Steak with garlic-herb butter and pomme frites:

Herb Crusted Lamb Rack with stone-ground mustard demi-glace served with buttered celery root and seasoned vegetables:

Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops with seasoned vegetables served in puff pastry with a creamy lobster sauce:

Dessert Cart:

Lemon Meringue Cupcake:

The Gray Stuff:

Chocolate Cream Puff:

The only complaint for the meal was with the cream puff.....my hubby said it was dry and uninspiring. We are going back in a month & look forward to trying some new offerings!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter