BOG dinner dining plan...what's included?

Visualauren

Mouseketeer
We used our DDP credits last year at CRT and received apps, sald, dinner and dessert along with drinks
I know the Disney website says the DDP table service credit allows dinner, drink and dessert but does anyone have experience with usING for dinner at BOG? I can't imagine it not coming with a soup or salad but maybe I am mistaken. Also, the chartuterie plate looks amazing, I'm guessing that would bea full price item not on DDP
trying g to decide if it's best to just go OOP and get what we like as opposed to following a plan

We used our DDP credits last year at CRT and received apps, sald, dinner and dessert along with drinks
I know the Disney website says the DDP table service credit allows dinner, drink and dessert but does anyone have experience with usING for dinner at BOG? I can't imagine it not coming with a soup or salad but maybe I am mistaken. Also, the chartuterie plate looks amazing, I'm guessing that would bea full price item not on DDP
trying g to decide if it's best to just go OOP and get what we like as opposed to following a plan

I have eaten there several times using the regular dining plan and it does NOT include an appetizer. We ordered the charcuterie plate on two separate occasions this past December... It was very good. The potato leek soup is also very good.

There's only a few meals that come with an app using the regular DDP - so don't compare normal meals to CRT.

At almost every a la carte TS you will NOT get an app. The only other exception I can think of is the F! Package. If you want an app where it's not included you can pay OOP.

On the regular dining plan the table service credit at a restaurant where you order from a menu includes an entree, dessert and standard non-alcoholic fountain drink. It does not include an appetizer or soup or starter salad. If you order anything in the Appetizer or starter Soup & Salad section of the menu you will have to pay for it out of pocket.

There are only a few meals that include the appetizer when using dining credits. The pre-paid CRT lunch and dinner, Akershus lunch and dinner (first course is a buffet cold board), the Fantasmic and Candlelight Dining Packages, and restaurants with Prix Fixe Menus (e.g. at Chefs, Restaurant Marakkesh).

If you want an appetizer at every lunch and dinner, the Deluxe DDP includes one for each person, but it is considerably more expensive than the regular DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter