"BoG" Dinner ADRS Available for 3/20 !!!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Just booked for a party of 4 for our 1st nite-- beenpixiedust:pixiedust: checking for weeks !!!

Now there is a 7:25PM and a 9:05PM available as well !!

Hope this can help someone on the boards !!!

pixiedust:

4:30 & 5:05PM available as well !!!

That's great! There was a thread a day or two ago saying that any cancellations for BOG from now until August would not go back down as being available rooms. That didn't make any sense to me.

We actually have a reservation for 3/20 at 8:00 that we'll probably cancel. We're going to wait until just a couple days before it to be SURE we won't be using it.

Just booked 7:40 for four. Still shows 4:15 and 9:10 as available and nothing any day other than 3/20. Hope there isn't a glitch. Really appreciate the heads up.

Just booked 7:40 for four. Still shows 4:15 and 9:10 as available and nothing any day other than 3/20. Hope there isn't a glitch. Really appreciate the heads up.

No prob !!!! :)

Still showing a 4:10 and a 9:05PM--- I called after I booked to make sure wasnt a glitch, and was told that the ADR was good (no glitch)--- and as long as we received a conf #, our ressie would be honored anyway :cool1:

Congratulations on your reservation...that is amazing luck!!! Thanks for sharing the info with everyone. We will be there late April so we are hoping for some more "magical glitches" too. Hopefully other posters will mention when they see open days or times. I will keep checking daily too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter