BOG Brkfast Pre-Order Help

Afabena

Mouseketeer
I am finally at the point where I can pre-order breakfast at BOG. Yay! But, can I order ANY of the beverages listed (I'm talking the Mimosa or Bellini) as part of the DDP? And if some of us end up just sharing an entree how does that work with the drinks?

If I order a cupcake does that come off as a snack credit?

Thanks!

You get one drink included with each adult QS credit used. If you are sharing a plate you'd have to pay for any additional drinks, alcoholic or otherwise. Yes, you can use a snack credit for the cupcake. If you have any issues just tell the person who finalizes your order after you check in.

We were just there and for the four of us, ordered 1 QS (it was more of a mid morning snack as we skipped breakfast, but were having food later). One drink came with the plan. Though the CM did give us two trays of pastries, even though she definitely did not have to do that. And she encouraged us to get water and coffee with the cups they had at the drink station. I'm not sure if that's always the case, but that's what happened with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter