• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG breakfast

Durrantl

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me if breakfast ADR's are available at BOG? I see on the website it states that breakfast is coming, but I cant find a breakfast option. I really appreciate any info on how this ADR would work, We are dying to try BOG for our first trip in Oct and I am giving up hope on a lunch or dinner reservation.

Thanks!
Lori

As of right now it is an ADR only available through July 18th. They haven't released anything further as it is still in "testing" phase until June 18th. Keep watching!

I think BOG bfast is in "test" until July. We'll see if they extend past then.

Don't give up!!! Our trip is in Oct too and we were able to score a lunch AFTER our 180 AND staying off site. Keep checking and good luck!

I hope it gets extended. My DD isn't liking the lunch menu at BOG, but we have a very early dinner ADR for CRT one day, so pairing that with a late breakfast at BOG would be great!

Oh, and don't give up hope on the dinner reservation. We were able to snag one out of nowhere for dinner for 4 on the night we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter