BOG Breakfast

I think a starter and drink are included in that price (that's the rumor anyway). Still an expensive breakfast, though.o_O

Definitely. More than lunch at BOG. But the premium might still be worth it, to see the castle and to get into the park early.

Just checked and breakfast menu is up on MDE. It also shows it as being quick service. Entrees are all 19.99, and kids meals are 11.99.

Do you know if it is still just one QS credit per person on the dining plan? If so, it's a good use of a QS credit if they're charging $19.99 per person.
Also, has anyone heard if there are pre-park opening reservations available to get in for early morning pictures in front of the castle on the way to BOG breakfast reservation?

Also, has anyone heard if there are pre-park opening reservations available to get in for early morning pictures in front of the castle on the way to BOG breakfast reservation?

The breakfast hours listed on disneys site suggest that during my trip (May) breakfast starts at 8:00, the same time as CP and CRT. so at least at that point in the year, there would be pre-rope drop breakfasts on days without morning EMH.

I just looked at the breakfast menu isn't there now :(
I can still see the breakfast menu on the app. I never saw it on the website.

Just checked the BOG page on mde and breakfast is gone again.
I can still see breakfast as a booking option, but when I click "Find a Table" it says none are available.

Last edited:
I can still see the breakfast menu on the app. I never saw it on the website.

I can still see breakfast as a booking option, but when I click "Find a Table" it says none are available.
Yes you're right I see it on the app...and the menu appears to have more choices than the original one shown by a previous poster such as waffles or French toast which before were just available for kids. But no menu on the website yet. Now if we could just find out when booking will start ....Tuesday seems to be a possibility but that is just based on one cm. As we know they're not quite always right ;) When lunch came out I happened to be on the website at 1:00am looking for dinner. This was the day all the cm's had said lunch ressies wouldn't start until 6 am....lol

To see the breakfast menu on the app, you have to log in. If you're not logged in, the breakfast menu doesn't show up. :)

The breakfast hours listed on disneys site suggest that during my trip (May) breakfast starts at 8:00, the same time as CP and CRT. so at least at that point in the year, there would be pre-rope drop breakfasts on days without morning EMH.

That's gonna be A LOT more people in the park before RD

Can anyone upload a screenshot of the menu for those of us who can't access it? Is it just the same as the one linked in post #7 but with different prices?

Can anyone upload a screenshot of the menu for those of us who can't access it? Is it just the same as the one linked in post #7 but with different prices?
LOL...Im not sure how to upload it from my iphone so I'll type

Entrees

Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese
Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese with Millet Bread
Cured meats no chs
Bacon Egg Sand
Open Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich on Millet Bread
Open Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich on Millet Bread no cheese
Eggs Florentine
Eggs Florentine Millet Bread No Cheese
Egg White Scr
Egg White Scramble with Millet Bread
Vegetable Quiche
Fried Doughnut
Waffles
French Toast Sticks

All Items $19.99

Then there are 13 Beverage items and 9 kids meals

Without a doubt one is definitely paying for the location and early park entry. Breakfast at the four seasons (of which I expect the quality to be a tad better ;) ) is less than this ....lol

Last edited:
I hope $19.99 is just a placeholder until the real prices are shown. $20 for a fake cronut and drink is excessive, even by Disney standards.

All the prices are fixed. $20 is the actual price. It includes a drink and an entree. That's it. If your child would like cereal and milk it will cost you $12. CP is definitely the better bet for anyone looking for an early ADR. At least you get a character meal at CP. BOG has some real iffy food reviews for lunch and dinner, although most Disney restaurants do.

IF ADR's open on Tuesday, does anyone have a guess as to when breakfast will be served? I'd love to get one for Thursday morning! Is that too soon to hope for?

IF ADR's open on Tuesday, does anyone have a guess as to when breakfast will be served? I'd love to get one for Thursday morning! Is that too soon to hope for?
The rumor is that breakfast will start March 20th.

For What its Worth, I Just spoke to a CM and she said reservations start tomorrow to take them starting breakfast on March 20th but that they are only going to be able to book 90 days out so from March 20th to June 18th is what she said, so who knows whats going to happen after that? We go in September so was trying to book it for then. :hyper2:

For What its Worth, I Just spoke to a CM and she said reservations start tomorrow to take them starting breakfast on March 20th but that they are only going to be able to book 90 days out so from March 20th to June 18th is what she said, so who knows whats going to happen after that? We go in September so was trying to book it for then. :hyper2:

Interesting. If this is true it sounds like they're trying to avoid a system meltdown like what happened with lunch. Of course this means that it's bookable up until the week before I'll be there. I love stalking ADRs as much as the next Disney nut, but with all these games even I'm not so sure it's worth it.

Since I'll have access to a CM coupon that makes CP a few dollars cheaper than BOG breakfast sans tip, I think I'll stick with CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter