BOG Breakfast Review with pics

Labelleauboisdormant

Earning My Ears
Sorry if there are any mistakes... English is my second language... :)

We had breakfast at BOG on March 20th... first day for breakfast! There were two of us DH and I... no kiddos, so we were looking forward to having a late breakfast (9:50) after having toured the park for a few hours. Here are some pictures... of the menu..

UyaEHEN.jpg

Here are pics of the screens... for ordering...
9mGRhGY.jpg

ApqMYAa.jpg

IhAI8Ky.jpg

Not being huge pancake, muffin and waffle fans, we found the menu different that what is found in the rest of the world.

For drinks I ordered an orange juice (OJ and water are brought in bottles to the table). I also had a hot coco... no charge for an extra drink.. I asked if I could add a drink... but was told to just go ahead and help myself.

All meals include pastries... here is the pic of what was brought for the two of us...
7ZZhZGs.jpg

There was a cinnamon roll, blueberry mini muffin, bran muffin?, chocolate pastry and croissant. These were fresh... however, nothing exciting. I would have like to see more creative offerings. We were not able to eat all of them, so we took them to go for later snacking!

My entrée was the Bacon and egg sandwich.. Here it is...
QsCGwGW.jpg

The bread was a bit too toasted and dry at the edges.... However, all the other components were delicious! The Brie was nice and a bit melted, the bacon crispy, the tomatoes flavorful and the eggs cooked perfectly. I would not hesitate to order this again! The fruit salad however was truly disappointing. There was part of a strawberry, three grapes and melons... many melons. I wish I could have chosen another side.... Not a big fan of melons. I am not a big eater, so this was a perfect portion for me. Someone with a larger appetite would need the pastries to fill up!

My husband had the eggs Florentine...
yRC1hIw.jpg

He thought the eggs were cheesy and delicious. The puff pastry was also crispy and yummy. While he liked the ham, he truly disliked the tomatoes... too salty for him.

All in all this was a good meal for us. While I will not be craving this plate as much as the lunch Braised pork, i would go back for two reasons...
1) We wanted to get early access to the park and get a head start in Fantasy Land (We are not fans of the Crystal Palace, so it is nice to have another option...)
2) We have a busy early morning of touring and decide to have a late breakfast to maximize early hour crowds in the park.

Thank you for reading :)

Thank you for all the pictures and a run down of what to expect!! I head there in under a month and can't wait to try this! :)

Thank you for taking the time to post your pictures and your experience. Thank you for ordering an extra drink ;) and reporting on how that went!

Glad to hear you mention taking the extra pastries with you for later. I will be solo and most likely not able to eat it all and plan to bring my own baggie just for this reason! :rotfl::hippie:

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear your experience. I'm excited to eat breakfast there during our trip in a couple of weeks.

Thanks. Do you order at your table or at a counter? That is, can one adult go up and order for the entire table?

Looks really good, I have seen the menu a couple days ago and thought to myself that I would order the Open Faced Bacon & Egg sandwich, I'm glad to hear you liked it. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for the review! Did you notice if you could have made any special requests...like no sour cream or chives on the eggs florentine? We have an ADR on April 2nd for breakfast and I really want this, but don't like sour cream or chives.

Thanks for the review! Did you notice if you could have made any special requests...like no sour cream or chives on the eggs florentine? We have an ADR on April 2nd for breakfast and I really want this, but don't like sour cream or chives.

While I did not see a way to make special requests, others have reported that they can. There are options such as no spinach and such.. Have a great trip! Just a few days away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter