BOG Breakfast - only ordering from Kids menu?

stal

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

2 of us (adults) are going to MK and have found a breakfast reservation for Be our Guest. Neither of us are big eaters at breakfast but would still like to try it. I know the kids menu is designed for ages 9 and younger, but could we order from it? Would we still get the pastry platter?

Thanks for your help,

I've seen a report where two adults and one kid shared one adult and one kid between the three, so I don't see why you couldn't both order a kid's meal. You could at any other QS, and so far, BoG has been acting like any other QS except for the need for an ADR.

You could just order one adult platter and share it! Really if its counter service style they don't care what you order, because they don't know who is eating it.

I saw a photo of the french toast somewhere. It wasn't a whole lot (as in child size ;) )but if you want a pretty small breakfast it would probably suit your needs.

I saw a photo of the french toast somewhere. It wasn't a whole lot (as in child size ;) )but if you want a pretty small breakfast it would probably suit your needs.

I get that it's "child size" and that it's typical children's food. I was hoping to see pictures so that I could determine if it's going to be enough for my children or if I should order them more.

I get that it's "child size" and that it's typical children's food. I was hoping to see pictures so that I could determine if it's going to be enough for my children or if I should order them more.

found it!
http://cfsas.com/698/

if that link doesn't work just google "be our guest french toast" and go to images and it will be one of the first images.

My 14 year old vegetarian would like to order the kids crepes in Aug. Hopefully, that won't be a problem if I pre order? Anyone have experience ordering a kid meal for a Disney adult online?

When we paid OOP for the breakfast, I had the crepes and it was totally not an issue.

We were going to food and wine last year after eating at BOG and didn't want much so DH ordered the kids french toast. I knew it was going to be a small portion, but it wasn't even a full slice of bread. It was one piece of bread cut in 4 pieces and you got 3 of them. The pastries were also very small. If your kids don't eat much, they would be ok, but I know my kids would have needed more even when they were little.

I was hungry for oatmeal and had that, and while it was a little bigger than the french toast, it still wasn't much and came with white sugar not brown which seemed odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter