bog breakfast on an early entry day

fairygodmomma

making my children's wishes come true since 1999
I managed to snag a BOG breakfast for 8:20 on a Tuesday which coincidentally is also one of the early entry days they are offering if you pay extra. The park will officially open at 9:00. Will I have to pay for the early entry or will I be allowed in to go to our adr? I hope this is the right place to post!

Agreed. You will be allowed in for your ADR without any problem, and if you finish your meal before 9 you can venture out into Fantasyland, you just won't be able to get on the rides before the park officially opens.

I'm wondering if this new "early entry ticket" thing will eliminate people with ppo ADR's ability to ride rides before the rope drop crowd arrives, though. You'll probably still be able to wander around, just no riding until the masses get there.

Thank you all! I was hoping I would be able to go ahead, because I can't see myself paying early entry on top of what we have already paid for our family of 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter