BOG Breakfast NOW AVAILABLE through 10/3

This is what I was thinking! We're going the end of October. I have a BOG lunch but only for me and DD, I really want DH and DS to get inside the castle too.
We have eaten there 4 times so far...can't get any reservations for our November trip though...The castle is beautiful. I wouldn't have a problem eating 3 meals a day there. lol

I was able to book Sept. 30. Did know it was available until I was checking for restaurant availability- I keep checking, lol. Anyway, it came up which is nice because I have not been able to book either BOG or CRT for any other meals.

I have been trying to get ADR for BOG with little luck. Hoping breakfast opens for Nov soon

This extension was done on the original test date end. I wouldn't be surprised to see full roll-out or at least another extension on or around the next test date end which would be July 18.

We'll see, but for those of you looking for later dates, watch the restaurants board. It seems to stay on top of things like this.

This extension was done on the original test date end. I wouldn't be surprised to see full roll-out or at least another extension on or around the next test date end which would be July 18.

We'll see, but for those of you looking for later dates, watch the restaurants board. It seems to stay on top of things like this.
Thanks for the info.. I am glued to the threads. Fingers crossed I am able to book BOG during my visit

Thanks for the note this enabled me to get an ADR in August. I had never been to BOG because the lunch and dinner menus didn't suit my son. Breakfast is another story. Very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter