• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BOG breakfast menu

amytaylor2

Mouseketeer
Ok, i've looked at MANY threads and cannot find the answers I'm looking for. We've got a BOG breakfast reservation at 8am, and we're very excited to be going there for the first time! The menu however leaves a lot for us to desire. I think I would like the croissant donut except I don't like bananas, can you order it without them? Also when I go on the MDE app the adult menu shows waffles, if I go to the BOG website it doesnt. Do they actually have them? Or only the gluten free ones?

Everything I have seen indicates that the waffles are only available as a gluten-free substitute for the cronut.

Not sure on the bananas. While BOG doesn't allow substitutions, they do typically allow for leaving items off of an order. The menu lists it as a "banana-caramel sauce", which would make me think you might have to forgo the caramel too, but in the pictures I've seen the bananas and caramel appear to be completely separate, so...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter