BOG Breakfast - How much time?

mikerobrewer

Disneymaniac
We have a party of 8 booked for BOG Breakfast at 8:35 am and I am wondering approximately how much time on average a breakfast takes.

Assuming we arrive a little early how likely is it that we would be served on time an able to hit the park at opening (9:00 am)?

In my honest opinion that would be pushing it. Granted it won't be as busy as when we went in July but for us it took at least an hour. BOG was very busy when we checked in so it took us about 10 minutes to secure a table. We did all our ordering in advance so just had to pick up our rose, get our drinks and wait for the food to be brought to the table and even so it was about 20 minutes before our breakfast arrived. By the time everyone finished eating it was definitely an hour after we arrived.

x
Dora

Okay thanks for the tip. I'm wondering if it is worth missing what would probably be 30 minutes of prime touring time. I'll have to ask the Fam...

You can get in at 8:00, even with an 8:35 reservation. Go early.

We were some of the first people to check in both outside the park and once we got to the restaurant, we ordered ahead, and we were done within 30 minutes without rushing.

Yes, the first people can be done in 30 mins, but later people will have longer lines for ordering and for paying (even the paying stations get backed up), and will wait longer for their food to arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter