BOG Breakfast-How Many Trips Through The Mine?

We had breakfast at CP and did the 7DMT through the FP line and then moved on to PP. We basically walked on and wished we were able to walk a bit slower to check out the new line. You can ride the mine train and still have a very very short wait for PP.
This is what I would like to do as I think I may be the only one of my family of 4 who will ride 7DMT. All of us will enjoy PP and it will be nice to check out the standby queue, so once for me for 7D seems the way to go.

ETA: I should've read the dates for the earlier posts before replying to one that was quite a bit old. But it still does apply, I suppose.

We did it yesterday with much the same experience as the previous poster. We were the 3rd group back in a long line of guests. As soon as the CM heard the welcome announcement from the front of the park, she sent us through the FP line for one ride.

Were you there on an Early Morning Magic Day? I was expecting that they would lead us through the FP line, and when they didn't, I was a bit taken aback. But then it made sense, as they were keeping it clear for Early Morning Magic people.

We were pleased how it worked out. We had an 8:05 am BOG ADR on Sunday 4/24. The bag check lines were slow and we got there at 8:00-8:05. We preordered and finished breakfast at 8:40. They had a line started for BOG guests for the 7DMT over the bridge at the back end of the ride. They let us in at about 8:50 am and got right on. We got one ride then headed over to Peter Pan with a 15 minute wait.

I was wondering if someone could fill me in on where this line is? We have an 8:05 BOG breakfast reservation for our upcoming trip in hopes of getting an early ride on mine train right after. I had just assumed you went to the normal entrance of mine train and lined up there but it sounds like there is s different place you need to go to line up? not sure what over the bridge at back end of the ride is referring to here. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I was wondering if someone could fill me in on where this line is?

When you leave BOG and start walking toward SDMT,you will see some CMs and the line-easy to spot.:)

19940801439_4c307f6a41_b.jpg

As soon as the CM heard the welcome announcement from the front of the park, she sent us through the FP line for one ride
Wow,can you hear the welcome announcement all the way to Fantasyland or was it on the speakers?

The morning I went they let us start riding before the morning announcement(the "old" days lol).:)

I'm considering booking an PPO BOG reservation to check out the standby SDMT queue. We've always used fastpass for the attraction, so we never get to see all the queue details. Can the BOG guests go through the standby line, or do they direct you to the fastpass line?

I'm considering booking an PPO BOG reservation to check out the standby SDMT queue. We've always used fastpass for the attraction, so we never get to see all the queue details. Can the BOG guests go through the standby line, or do they direct you to the fastpass line?

In April of this year, we were directed to the standby line. I returned toward the end of AM EMH one morning to see the standby line and waited 20-30 minutes - not terrible considering I didn't head there right at rope drop.

They direct you through thr FP+ line(except on EMM when I "think" they direct BOG Guests through Standby),but you could request to walk through Standby-they would "probably" let you.

We have a an 8:30 ADR for a 9:00 park opening. It's the earliest I could get. How early will they let us in the front gate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter