BOG Breakfast Food Question

Lights

Mouseketeer
I saw a picture online of the menu you can look at at the restaurant itself and below the menu it said: "This item is cooked to guest preference." My question is, when or where can you specify or if you can specify how you want your eggs cooked? Like on the Croque Madame and the Poached eggs? If you can, then is it better to order at the restaurant? I know you order at the kiosks, so how different are they from ordering online, other than have it pre-ordered? I have been a few times for lunch, but this is all new to me!

I was wondering the same thing. Scrambled hard is the only way my family will eat eggs. Is there anywhere an online order page can be seen before time to order?

I was wondering the same thing. Scrambled hard is the only way my family will eat eggs. Is there anywhere an online order page can be seen before time to order?

I am able to pre-order my food now, but some of the entrees only ask if you want certain items (like spinach, brie, or ham) That's why I want to know if I preorder at the restaurant, if I can make the request of having my eggs well done.

I would also be interested to know about the eggs - I really want to order one of the sandwiches but I don't eat poached/fried eggs. It would be nice if you can request something different in person.

I too would like to know if the eggs, specifically, on the open-faced breakfast sandwich, can be cooked to preference as a change made after we pre-order? Hopefully someone will respond with an answer!

We have a 8:25 am reservation on a 9am opening day so was hoping to preorder to get out just as it was opening or soon after!!! Would love to know this answer also!

It's hard to believe no one on the boards has tried to sub the eggs on the sandwich! Hoping to get an answer on this!!

I think the guest preference line is just to cover themselves in case they are sued if someone eats a poached egg with a runny yolk and gets sick, I don't think you could specify a type of egg such as scrambled instead of poached, you could just specify that the poached egg needs to be well done. Personally an egg without a runny yolk is overcooked!
The same line appears next to steak entrees to cover them in the case of people eating rare steak and getting sick.

We ate breakfast and I don't remember any option to change cooking styles. I would be curious because I'm not a runny egg person. Hopefully someone will clarify specifically what options they were given.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter