BOG Breakfast--Do They Let Everyone in Together??

I was able to add my mom as a separate reservation for a few mins after our reservation - they would not let me make a reservation for 4, but I could make one for 1 person! You might try calling and have them search for just one. Since it is seat yourself, it shouldn't matter!

update: I was just able to book a new reservation for our son 10 mins after our reservation. This should work out fine for us and your tip was a huge help. Thank you again!

Just a note to anyone else in this situation, be aware that MDE will not let you make a new reservation so close to an existing one without cancelling the original. In our case, I found the open time on MDE and then had to quickly call into Disney Dinning to make the reservation. Afterwards, the system let me link the new reservation to our MDE account with no issues.

awdwnut

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter