BOG breakfast DDP peach Bellini

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
So I am on the DDP and when I preorder my breakfast for the family my husband and I can order a peach Bellini and it will be included in our QS entitlements at no extra charge correct? Do I order a water also or can I get a coke too ? Or is my alcoholic drink my only one allowed with plan.

You are limited to one drink using the dining plan. It can be alcoholic or coke. You can always order a coke and pay out of pocket.

Yes your alcoholic drink will be covered under the plan.

When we were there in November I was allowed to choose an alcoholic drink and a regular drink (got a bottle of water to put in my bag for later), I used the computer POS system they have to the right of the entrance rather than ordering with the cashier.

I think the meal includes a drink and then you have your drink allotment as well (which can then be used on alcohol).

My experience in November was the same as the above. My husband was going to refuse his but they told us it was included with the meal. They may have changed things but honestly if I was paying $28 out of pocket for quick service breakfast I'd be expecting my coffee included too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter