BOG breakfast bookable starting tomorrow?

According to Doctor Disney, Be Our Guest will start taking reservations for a quick-service breakfast starting tomorrow (March 11th). Breakfast service will actually begin on March 30th.

Can anyone else confirm this?

If this is real, happy hunting.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2015/03...st-breakfast-including-a-start-date-and-menu/
This is the first Ive heard of this. I am surprised there has been no announcement from disney if reservations open tomorrow. Usually you would see an advanced notice on the Disney Parks blog or something.

This is the first Ive heard of this. I am surprised there has been no announcement from disney if reservations open tomorrow. Usually you would see an advanced notice on the Disney Parks blog or something.

After the meltdown when folks were trying to get lunch ADRs all slamming the system at once, I would not be surprised at all if Disney didn't announce this. Just let it evolve and the excitement spread. :chat:

After the meltdown when folks were trying to get lunch ADRs all slamming the system at once, I would not be surprised at all if Disney didn't announce this. Just let it evolve and the excitement spread. :chat:
But with that I'm surprised it hasn't leaked on sights like these with insiders. Especially wdwmagic

But with that I'm surprised it hasn't leaked on sights like these with insiders. Especially wdwmagic

Oh I hear you and it doesn't make any sense at all but would be a hoot if true. :rotfl2:
Now I got to go set my alarm so I can try for my ADR for a trip I don't have booked yet.

Breakfast shows up on the phone app as a search option for BOG, but it says no times are available...YET!

A new update has been added to the site linked in OP:

"UPDATE #2: A source at the Disney Reservations Center has now said that the original booking date of March 11th for reservations has been pushed back. A new date has not yet been revealed."

The menu this guy posted looks awesome! I *hope* this becomes a reality before our trip!!

Looks about the same as menu posted a couple months ago when apparently Disney "accidently" linked it on their website.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/be-our-guest-restaurant-breakfast-menu.3369864/

A new update has been added to the site linked in OP:

"UPDATE #2: A source at the Disney Reservations Center has now said that the original booking date of March 11th for reservations has been pushed back. A new date has not yet been revealed."

Ooops :o

I had heard the rumor from a Disney TA that reservations would start today. Hopefully the date is not pushed too far back.

Watching this thread as I made my 180 days ressies on Monday and the CM said there was an email that Breakfast would start taking reservations starting sometime this week but did not know when the start date would be.

I also find it strange that there has been zero chatter about this anywhere at all, seems odd for Disney.

I also find it strange that there has been zero chatter about this anywhere at all, seems odd for Disney.
I wonder if they are trying to avoid another system crash? Have an unannounced soft opening to take reservations and let things spread by word of mouth for a week before making the official announcement?

Tried this morning still nothing, but keeping a close eye on it. Also still nothing for BOG Dinner past 6pm from the first to the 12th so far. I really hope they realized they have not updated the times yet soon.

Tried this morning still nothing, but keeping a close eye on it. Also still nothing for BOG Dinner past 6pm from the first to the 12th so far. I really hope they realized they have not updated the times yet soon.
I'm at work so if you have luck will you post ? I am afraid to keep checking online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter