BoG Breakfast before Rope drop.... where do i go?!

jknicholas

Mouseketeer
So DW and I have a BOG breakfast prior to rope drop at 8:30 the AM after Thanksgiving. We have never done this before, so I am assuming there will be herds of lines to battle to get to the front. Any suggestions - do I just find a CM to let me in near the opening area or do I have to go to a certain place to get into the park?

There is a specific tap stile for early ADR and Tour admission. There are signs directing you to them. Bring your confirmation number, just in case you need it.

There is a specific tap stile for early ADR and Tour admission. There are signs directing you to them. Bring your confirmation number, just in case you need it.
youre the best! THANK YOU! at least i will look seasoned when performing this task now pirate:

what hopefully said--you'll see the signs and there will probably be CMs yelling info about breakfast reservations too. if you want to look like an old pro, walk directly to the turnstiles on the far left (that's the one reserved for early entry breakfasts!)

what hopefully said--you'll see the signs and there will probably be CMs yelling info about breakfast reservations too. if you want to look like an old pro, walk directly to the turnstiles on the far left (that's the one reserved for early entry breakfasts!)
ill make sure i have my shades on and a "cool guy" stroll as i walk by everyone so they know whats up! LOL

thank you both

Did it this morning .... 8 am ADR at BOG, Park opened at 9, am staying offsite

- Parked at TTC
- All guests going to MK and monorail resorts for meals were directed to buses
- Monorail and Ferry not running and we were permitted up ramp for resort monorail
- Someone posted this is not every day but some days for maintenance
- Arrived at MK via bus at the resort bus depot
- Only Security check to the left was open
- CMs holding signs for Dining reservations
- CMs all asking if we had Dining reservations
- If Yes they scanned your MagicBand to verify and number in party, then let you pass
- Sent us to the left ticket scanners, maybe 4 were open
- After we were then roped in to a line skirting left side to under the train and held at other end of tunnel
- Some guests were arriving early but no dining so they went through more middle, inside roped area front of train station.
- We were held to almost 7:45 then let in and by then the line was pretty long.
- Made our way back to BOG, no stopping and we made it just before our ADR, CMs blocking lands and guiding you

iPhone%20October%206%202015%20796.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter