• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG breakfast ADR

Capang

DIS Veteran
im not sure if this question belongs here or in theme park strategies. We have an ADR at 8 for BOG. The park hours changed and they now open at 8. Will we be let in a few minutes early to get to BOG or will we have to wait for RD to walk back to BOG? TIA.

I've gone to MK gates 15 minutes prior to park opening for a CP reservation and have been let in early.

I'm not sure about MK because of the ceremony but I assume they would. I know they do at Epcot, I went on an EMH day and they let the akershus people go ahead before everyone else.

They frequently open the park 10 to 15 minutes early, so I would imagine, no, you won't get in early; at least not by much.

Thanks everyone! Still debating if we should keep the ADR. Not really worried about getting on certain rides at rope drop so we may keep it as DD is excited to eat there.

What time should we get to MK for 8:00 ADR when the park opens at 8? What time where you allowed in park for 8:00 am BOG ADR? Thanks in advance.

I have a 8:20 BOG ADR. Same as everyone else, when I booked the MK opened at 9am, now it looks like we just get in the same as everyone else and have to run to BOG? I may cancel

I have a 8:20 BOG ADR. Same as everyone else, when I booked the MK opened at 9am, now it looks like we just get in the same as everyone else and have to run to BOG? I may cancel

Why would you have to run? It doesn't take 20 minutes to get back to BOG.

Why would you have to run? It doesn't take 20 minutes to get back to BOG.
So that doesn't help me decide....would it be better if I phrase it like this: So I get into the park at 8am in June, it is already crowded bc it is June, I get through the crowds without stopping to appreciate being in the MK like I thought I would during my less crowded quick walk to BOG. And no, it does not take 20 minutes, but you do need to arrive at a ADR 15 min early. I may just stand by my RUN statement.

So that doesn't help me decide....would it be better if I phrase it like this: So I get into the park at 8am in June, it is already crowded bc it is June, I get through the crowds without stopping to appreciate being in the MK like I thought I would during my less crowded quick walk to BOG. And no, it does not take 20 minutes, but you do need to arrive at a ADR 15 min early. I may just stand by my RUN statement.

I responded to your other thread, but I really think you'll be OK. There's going to be a line at the podium with everyone who has a reservation from 8am on. If you head straight back you'll probably even get in earlier than your ADR. Otherwise, take it all in and you'll get back there with plenty of time. Really.

So we went this morning and I thought I would report back. We were among the first to arrive and wound up being first in line on the far left side for ADRs. We were let in early to get to BOG. We went in about 5-10 minutes before rope drop. Still had lots of time to eat and enjoy the park. Until 10 most rides except a few were pretty much walk ons.

So we went this morning and I thought I would report back. We were among the first to arrive and wound up being first in line on the far left side for ADRs. We were let in early to get to BOG. We went in about 5-10 minutes before rope drop. Still had lots of time to eat and enjoy the park. Until 10 most rides except a few were pretty much walk ons.

What time was your ADR?

They're probably a little more flexible with these early morning ADRs and won't care if you're late, especially if people aren't being let in very early.

What time was your ADR?[/QUOTE]
It was at 8 and the other part of our party was 8:10. We all got in together.

I can give you what my strategy would be. Arrive by 7:30. If you get in early, and I really believe you will) you get to stroll through, I really rather doubt that they would hold you back until park opening at 8AM because Disney asks that you arrive and check in 15 minutes before your ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter