BOG Breakfast…what time to arrive at MK

VTGirlinNC

Earning My Ears
We have an 8:05 reservation at BOG in June. I read on another thread that everyone with a pre-opening ADR is let into the park at the same time, therefore creating an enormous line. Also, it appears the restaurant is letting people in as soon as they check in, regardless of their reservation time. So, what time should I get to the MK? I was planning to arrive at MK around 7:45 and take my time walking to BOG. Now, it appears I need to be there at 7:15 and make a beeline straight to the restaurant to "get ahead" of all the folks with an 8:45 time.

I have to admit, I'm slightly annoyed that people with early ADR's (before 8:20) are now competing with ALL people that have a pre-opening ADR. Why don't they seat people according to their reservation time?

I got there about 7:15 and was one of the first in the line for Guests with ADRs.

We were held at the left Tunnel until 7:45.:)

I don't think it matters that much since they hold everyone in the tunnel until 7:45-7:55. After that it depends on how fast you walk, etc. So many people are late for breakfast ADRs I think the numbers just even out. We've had 8:45 ADRs at CP before and they sat us like 4th of the day. We had gotten lucky and caught a bus much faster than expected. There is pretty much always a line to check in and/or order for breakfast and lunch at BOG we just count on having to wait.

We have an 8:05 reservation at BOG in June. I read on another thread that everyone with a pre-opening ADR is let into the park at the same time, therefore creating an enormous line. Also, it appears the restaurant is letting people in as soon as they check in, regardless of their reservation time. So, what time should I get to the MK? I was planning to arrive at MK around 7:45 and take my time walking to BOG. Now, it appears I need to be there at 7:15 and make a beeline straight to the restaurant to "get ahead" of all the folks with an 8:45 time.

I have to admit, I'm slightly annoyed that people with early ADR's (before 8:20) are now competing with ALL people that have a pre-opening ADR. Why don't they seat people according to their reservation time?

I have an 8:00 ADR at BOG and am feeling the same as you. It defeats the purpose of requesting a certain time if you can't actually be seated then.

Wow! Thanks for this thread, I was not aware of how the logistics affected entrance to the park. I have an 8:25 breakfast, now I'll just show up with everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter