body glide

yellownovawife

<font color=blue>Was Belle on the Global Girls Tea
I went to Buffalo this weekend to do some shopping and I tried to find this body glide product so that my DH will not have "Disney chafing" on his thighs when we go on our trip. I asked around quite a bit at Dick's Sporting goods. I felt a bit silly asking for a product by that name. I kept telling the staff in the store things like - "I know lots of people online who have bought it here" Anyways - no luck. I will not be back in the US until we are actually driving to WDW. Any tips on actually finding this product?

I got it at runnersgear.com I think it was called. I asked at several stores around here too, and none of them had it. I called every sporting goods/athletic store we have in the area, and none. So I ordered online.

You will not be disappointed! I used it this summer for the first time and I did not get one blister all week (and I usually get them by the 2nd day). Well worth the money.

Thanks everyone! I will have to check how much it is to ship it to Canada. from those online sources!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter