Body Glide

Prairiemom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone from Canada found Body Glide in the stores? If you have found it which store did you get it from and in what department was it in? I'm heading to Disney in December and I have been thinking about getting this as all I have heard are good things about it and I figure if it does such a great job I would like to be sure to have it for our trip

Thanks so very much as I found 2 locations close to me and I will have to call to see what the price is on it as if it works I will try it. I just called and the price is 7.99 for the 250ml and 17.99 for the bigger one so I will be sure to buy one and try it

I noticed they had it for sale in the sports store at the mall. I think it was Sport Mart or Sport Chek. I didn't look closely so I have no idea what the price was.

I got mine at SportMart! It was on display near the cash register - it looks like tiny gray deordorant.

Really I willhave to call and see if they have some and what there price is as I have been in and out of Sports Chek I don't know how many time lately and there is also a Sports Mart close by me so I will call them as well and see if they have it on sale. Thanks for posting this for me
diz karen said:
I noticed they had it for sale in the sports store at the mall. I think it was Sport Mart or Sport Chek. I didn't look closely so I have no idea what the price was.

I found a small sample (looks like a mini deoderant) of Body Glide for $1.99 at the checkout counter at the Tootsies Shoe Market in St. Jacob's last month. I bought a couple to slip in my purse for our February trip to WDW.
www.tootsiesshoemarket.ca

what IS body glide anyway? i bought moleskin for foot blisters, but what the heck is the body glide?

DD got it a either Swimming Matters on Corydon, or Body Sculpture by lynne on Roblin.

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
what IS body glide anyway? i bought moleskin for foot blisters, but what the heck is the body glide?
It prevents blisters anywhere your body rubs and you can get a nasty rash. I used it on my feet last trip and it worked wonders.

Prairiemom - You can get Body Glide here in Edmonton at the Running Room so I'm sure you can also get it there in Winnipeg

Its amazing stuff, this was my first trip to Disney without a single blister. My family made bets on when I would get the first one, never happened. Its definitely worth trying.

I picked mine up at the Polo Park Sport Chek, by the cash register at the rear entrance (away from the mall store entrance).

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter