BOC Bar Final Bill

It's wonderful that they corrected your bill, but I really have to question using BOC...I do not want to have to try and keep track of what my guests drink because the cm's aren't keeping proper track. Not sure what I will do at this point; BOC or $$ per person. Anybody else have suggestions of what worked for them?

I still say BOC is the way to go—this incident is the first I've ever seen of someone being overcharged for BOC. Whereas with a package bar you are pretty much guaranteed to pay more than you need to, unless your crowd is all heavy drinkers.

I'm still a firm believer in open bar because everyone I know is a big drinker. I know for a fact I saved money on ours for having open bar. There was no wayyyyy I could've paid for each drink that was consumed at our wedding. :cool1:

I still say BOC is the way to go—this incident is the first I've ever seen of someone being overcharged for BOC. Whereas with a package bar you are pretty much guaranteed to pay more than you need to, unless your crowd is all heavy drinkers.

For us, once the bill was corrected, BOC saved us about $350. It was a brunch reception and most people were not drinking a ton. It would be nice to have some sort of way to check the bar numbers before you left (if you wanted to)...just so that there are no discrepancies later. Honestly, I didn't really care the EXACT numbers of drinks people drank. It was a bit embarrassing asking folks after the fact. The discrepancy with our bill was 40 glasses of wine...so, large enough for it to be way different than we expected. If budget is an issue, and you don't have a lot of heavy drinkers, I would say go with BOC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter