Bob Marley Restaurant

Nohal

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen any reviews on Bob Marley restaurant. We are thinking of eating there as the menu has some things we would like. Has anyone eaten there and was the food good?

i have seen peeps eating there all the time when i go to marleys in october.
never heard any complaints.

go before the cover charge is imposed for your meal.
think it was about 9 pm when that goes into effect.

i'm there at marleys for the entertainment and band.
friend i go with love marley...

I went last November and really did not like it. Server was nice but slow. I am not a picky eater at all but did not like the food. It was luke warm at best and not very interesting. There was no musicians. I went around 5 or 6 so it was not crowded at all.

I went last November and really did not like it. Server was nice but slow. I am not a picky eater at all but did not like the food. It was luke warm at best and not very interesting. There was no musicians. I went around 5 or 6 so it was not crowded at all.

music begins at 9:00 pm, thus the coverage charge at that time.

been twice food not fantatsic but not bad, manchester beef was good, music was on so made for a slightly better experience, small and tables close together

Didn't realize that it was considered "an outdoor" cafe. It was so hot in there as it is open on 2 sides we moved to a table next to the window air conditioner and then left. No way we could have eaten a big meal in that heat. I was really looking forward to the food but it just didn't work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter