bob marley/ blue man group

fan of the TTA

enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner
hey.

i was just curious... does the bob marley and the blue man group both offer food?

if so, can you anser me the questions below:

how accessible are both venues?

are they both evening shows (or can you go there anytime)

3. are they good for families?

and 4. how early in advance would be best to book blue man group. could you get it on the day of arival, or best to do it before

I can't be of much help, but I'll give you what I have.

Blue Man Group does not offer food (may have a concession area out front, but it is not a dinner by any means)

It is great for the family! :thumbsup2

I can't be of much help, but I'll give you what I have.

Blue Man Group does not offer food (may have a concession area out front, but it is not a dinner by any means)

It is great for the family! :thumbsup2

that's cool then, it's something we were thinking of doing on our next trip.

where can i get more info

We have been to the Blue Man Group show the past two Aug. It is really a great show. There is a concession stand for snacks and drinks (beer and wine also). We have purchased our tickets in advance for each time. You and go to www.usf.com and there is a link for the Blue Men and it might give you information but that is where I have ordered tickets. Not sure what is available the night of the shows. There are two shows a night 6 and 9.

Bob Marley's is a restaurant
here is the menu although it is a couple of yrs old
http://allears.net/uni/menu/men_bob.htm

It does have nightly music entertainment. Haven't been but I would guess it is like Margarittaville. No cover charge before a certain time (9?) and no one under a certain age allowed after the cover charge starts. If you are in there before 9 you can avoid the cover charge and the kids can stay.

Bob Marley's our fav in citiwalk - mon:) . Great atmosphere (recreation of family home, courtyard, really different.

couple of Red Stripes & house band reagae, nice mellow crowd of all types...that said, i wouldn't take my teenage son there to hang after 9 or so...def more of a club atmosphere then:confused3

ps we didn't eat there, although the food looked appetizing; bit too adventurous for the hubby lol

:drinking1 I HAVE been to Bob Marleys after 9 and it is DEFINITELY a CLUB atmosphere! No kids/teens allowed.... alot of drunkeness, dancing, "hooking up", etc. ....not for families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter