Bob Jackson at POR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by magchavez, Oct 12, 2008.

1. magchavez

magchavez DIS Veteran

We're staying at POR next week and I've been reading about Bob Jackson. He sounds like fun but is it appropriate for kids. It looks like he performs in the bar but the pictures on his website shows lots of kids. If kids are allowed, do you think a 7 and 5 year old would enjoy it?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ES0412

ES0412 Mouseketeer

Since seeing Bob a few years ago, we always make it a point to see him. Absolutely - bring the kids!! They'll love it!

4. jess20k

jess20k DIS Veteran

The kids love him...they have a great time!!! :thumbsup2

He puts on a very entertaining show that is good for both adults and children.

5. 3smithboys

3smithboys DIS Veteran

We will be at POR from 12/24-12/30. Does Bob play every night or only certain nights? Does anyone know what time the show is? I've heard such great things about his show, I'd love to take the kids to see him one night!

6. carmiedog

carmiedog needs more kool-aid

6 nights a week Tuesday through Saturday per his website (I would guess he just doesn't play that night if he has a private engagement :confused3 ). It's www.yehaabob.com in case anyone's interested - I had to look it up since the OP mentioned it. :upsidedow

7. disneyluv4

disneyluv4 Mouseketeer

We had a ball!!!! And yes, bring the kids. We hope to see him a few times on our next trip in May. It was a very enjoyable evening, lots of laughs!!:cool1:

8. 3smithboys

3smithboys DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info. I bookmarked the page and will look closer to the time we are going to see what days he will be playing. It looks like a lot of fun!

9. firsttimemom

firsttimemom DIS Veteran

He does a lot of 'I want all the kids up front with me' stuff so 7 and 5 are perfect ages for it. We did the hokey pokey, if you're happy and you know it, etc. Which isn't to say it's not for adults, too. It's very family friendly, even though it's in a 'bar'. I highly recommend seeing him!

Liz