Bob Igar is on the View today

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
I'm watching it today and i'm wondering if he's going to mention anything about the new ships

He's talking about D23 now. They just gave out charter memberships to the entire audience.

ya - was just going to post that.

disney.com/d23 if anyon's interested.

4 magizines

that's pretty steep - especially if you can't take advantage of all the "members only" events

He did anounce the new name at the stock holders meeting Disney Dreams and Disney Fantasy. Cool I can't wait

Great, just great! I have tickets to the View for next Tuesday and TODAY they give away cool stuff!!! You know I would have been grilling him over itineraries if I could. :lmao:
I bet I get a free green beer next Tuesday. :sad2:

Great, just great! I have tickets to the View for next Tuesday and TODAY they give away cool stuff!!! You know I would have been grilling him over itineraries if I could. :lmao:

what is wrong with green beer?:lmao: :drinking1:lmao:

Don't forget the VIEW is in CA this week and are actually at the Disney Studios.

Don't forget the VIEW is in CA this week and are actually at the Disney Studios.
I saw that. Still doesn't make me feel better. They have some good guests this week. I keep going on their website to see who the guests will be next week but its not posted yet. What takes so long?? :upsidedow

I saw that. Still doesn't make me feel better. They have some good guests this week. I keep going on their website to see who the guests will be next week but its not posted yet. What takes so long?? :upsidedow

The fact that you have a ticket for next week. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter