• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boatwrights Breakfast, Plaza,Puck Express ,POR food court , and RFC

Dis31

My middle name is Rice Krispy
We just got back from a quick trip just me and my brother. We stayed at POR and had a great time!!! Here are my thoughts on where we ate. :cool1:

Rainforest Cafe- We decided after we checked in we would just wing it and go wherever the first bus that came was going. So off to Downtown Disney it was. My brother had to go to get one of those wooden riffle thingies so that was first. We had been up since 2 am at this point and were very hungry so we decided to hit up the RFC. Not my fav but my brother really likes it so I took one for the team. Well YUCK!!! First off our waiter was a little TOO friendly he keep asking me question after question! DUDE LET ME EAT, now don’t get me wrong I love conversation, and a friendly waiter but this guy kinda creped me out. Well anyway I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich plain with fries- this was not good it was so buttery the roll was swimming in butter as was the chicken. My brother had the chicken off the kids menu and was satisfied. The theming is cool here but I think we'll we skipping this place the next trip. Plus no DDE discount here. :crazy:

We did dinner at POR food court this night as I still felt gross from my buttery chicken experience. I had an order of breadsticks and the children’s pasta. My brother had chicken fingers (He has chicken fingers for every meal except a burger once- kid loves them nuggets). The pasta was fine nothing amazing and the breadsticks were really good I enjoyed them. Yum. I really like this food court a lot; it’s so easy after a long day at the parks!

Boatwright’s breakfast- This was yummy! I had the pancakes plain and they were huge! And AWESOME. I was really craving some good pancakes and this hit the spot! My brother had my bacon and an order of sausage. He ate it all! Two thumbs up for this place, and cheap as well!

Wolfgang Puck Express- I love this place we went here twice once I got the linguini Bolognese.... um AMAZING. I also got a Caesar salad to bring back to the room for later- also great!! But the trophy goes to the BBQ chicken sandwich (Will you marry me?) Minus the cheese I hate CHEEZE!! This sandwich is so amazing I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!

Breakfast was at the food court we got pancakes and bacon. It was decent but def. not Boatwright’s and with the DDE not much cheaper. Oh by the way we were able to use our DDE in the food court every time, even by the manager who was helping train new CM.

Dinner was at the Plaza. This is such a cute little restaurant. In all my trips to Disney this was our first time here and it was GREAT.I got the turkey sandwich minus the bacon and mayo- another enemy of mine. IT was great and the German potato salad was so good!! I want some right now! My brother had the kid’s burgers with fries and loved it. They give you two nice size burgers which he thought was awesome! Def. a must do from now on.

Breakfast was at Boatwright’s again! GREAT

For dinner we did the food court again. I got a chicken quesadilla minus the cheese. When I ordered it the guy looked at me crazy u want a quesadilla no cheese. Uh yea :crazy: Oh and please no beans on my plate!!!! He gave me a piece of corn bread instead yummy!!!! My brother had Chicken again!

Our last day we had lunch in the food court just burgers and fries which I thought were great!Oh and the refillable mugs are great if you drink a lot of soda like us.... but my brother managed to lose our mug about 20 min after buying it.

WE also had ice cream about everyday from POR foodcourt! Yummie! And I had two of those HUGE rice crispy treats wow those are great! And about a gallon of Cotton candy!! Ahhhh the calories.

We had a great time and now thanks to writing this thread I really want some nice German Potato salad and two BBQ chicken sandwiches! Ugh
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Great Reviews! Boatwrights it my favorite breakfast anywhere on Earth, not just in the "world". I love the blueprint omlettes and sweet potato pancakes. Mmmm your reviews brought back fond memories.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We will be eating at Boatwright's Saturday night after our arrival. Can't wait to try the Jambalaya, Ribs and Sweet Potato Fries :thumbsup2

We have an ADR at Boatwrights for our last morning before our flight. The food looks so good. We ate there once many moons ago and it was wonderful. Has anyone done dinner there?? :love: :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter