Boatwright dining hall? Thoughts?

dizneydiva2005

<font color=teal>But there were crab legs!!<br><fo
Well, I wanted Captain's Grille, but reviews have me thinking no.

How about Boatwrights at POR??? I'm already eating at Trails End, Cape May, The Wave, Garden Grill (Epcot) and Cinderella's Royal table. I need one more resort dinner.

Thanks!

Sorry, we walked there once from POFQ, were not thrilled not impressed... We won't be going back... That's my opinion... others will vary I'm sure..!

Well, I wanted Captain's Grille, but reviews have me thinking no.

How about Boatwrights at POR??? I'm already eating at Trails End, Cape May, The Wave, Garden Grill (Epcot) and Cinderella's Royal table. I need one more resort dinner.

Thanks!
We were happily surprised by Boatwrights and eat there reguarly on our trips! I say give it a shot.

We ate there two years ago and enjoyed it but we were staying at POR so it was an easy place to have a meal....I don't know with all the choices out there that I would go out of my way to eat there if I wasn't staying there. We did find the food very good and we have good service. The only thing I didn't like was the grits and that was the first time I'd had them and I have no idea if they are always like that or not! But I wouldn't let that stop you.

We had dinner at Boatwright's in June and loved it! While the parks were crowded, we found this hidden gem of a restaurant to be relaxed and fulfilling. Hubby wants to return on our next trip (regardless of where we stay) just for the Prime Rib alone. Oh, and the corn bread .... yummmmm!

I ate there in March and was really impressed! I went in with really really low expectations but it surpassed them! I would dine there again in a heartbeat!!!

We stay at POR and POFQ regularly and Boatwright's is just ... it's okay. It's good actually but just good. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't really impressed either.

We stayed at POR in Oct and had dinner at Boatwrights our first night. It was wonderful! If we had known how disappointed we were gonna be with our other adrs for the week , we would've canceled some of them at ate at Boatwrights more than once!

We ate at Boatwright's a couple of times and never had a bad experience. It has great food and if you go earlier in the night its not loud at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter