Boats to DTD

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
I have heard that the boats to DTD are from both POFQ and POR. Which is correct or do they both have them?

they both have them. when we were there last november they were not running them, but i have heard they are running again. i hope that is right so we can ride them in september.

There are boats from and to both French Quarter and Riverside. The boats start running around 4:30 each afternoon until around 11:45 each night. While there are also buses from the resort to DD, be certain to take the boat at least once. It is a wonderful 20 minute ride! :smooth:

When we were there in Feb. they were not running. But i have heard that they are running now? Does anyone know why they where closed? was it due to 9/11?

It was all due to the scale back in operations after 9/11. There are things that have still not returned (early and late hours in the summer, EE, frequent e-ride nights, and so), but the return of the boats and the reopening of French Quarter early (wasn't supposed to open until November) are good signs that the crowds are indeed returning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter