Boats on tracks

schmitty

Quack, quack, quack, Donald Duck He's my little pa
My girlfriends dad swears that the boats on the Seven Seas Lagoon, Downtown disney lakes, and the epcot boats are all on tracks. Im know its not true but I would like to be reassured by other Disney experts lol.

Don't know about the DTD boats and seven seas boats. But, the EPCOT friendship boats are on tracks. My DH pointed that out to me when we were there last month.

None of the friendships, launches, and ferry boats are on tracks. All other boats i.e. the jungle cruise, dark rides, etc. are on tracks. The "tracks" are a walled barrier just under the water that doesn't let the boat past. These tracks are usualy not visible unless you are looking for them, You will be able to feel the boat hit them and adjust course however when making a turn if the are present.

Any water way where boats have the ability to free roam or is an open area where other boats may cross can not and do not have any "tracks."
The boats on the the seven seas lagoon, the lake at Epcot the water way from epcot to MGM, and the water way to and at Downtown Disney have no tracks of any kind.

the only boats that are on "tracks" are the boats that are in the 4 parks. the lagoon boats are definatly not on tracks.

schmitty said:
My girlfriends dad swears that the boats on the Seven Seas Lagoon, Downtown disney lakes, and the epcot boats are all on tracks. Im know its not true but I would like to be reassured by other Disney experts lol.

Here's your sign! :lmao:

One boat that is on a track and you would not think so is the big paddle wheel boat that goes around Tom Sawyer's island at Magic Kingdom. Children are often allowed go up into the pilot's cabin to "steer" it; the steering wheel does nothing.

The little standing room only boats that go to and from the island are not on tracks.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter