Boats on castaway cay

askl293

Earning My Ears
I saw on dcl's website that you can rent a boat on castaway cay but when I log in to book activities I don't see it. Can you rent one while you're there if you don't book it before? Also I have a cabana booked can we use the boat at the cabana beach or does it have to stay at the family beach?

What kind of boat? :confused3 Can't say I've ever seen one on any beach the 3 times we've been there.

You can rent a paddle boat or sailboat. You will not be able to paddle/sail them up to the cabana beach.

I saw on dcl's website that you can rent a boat on castaway cay but when I log in to book activities I don't see it. Can you rent one while you're there if you don't book it before? Also I have a cabana booked can we use the boat at the cabana beach or does it have to stay at the family beach?

The boat rentals (Aqua Fin, Sea Kayak, Hobie Cat, Aqua Trike, Paddle Boats, Sun Kat) cannot be reserved in advance, they are available first-come/first-served. I think it's a 30 minute rental, and they have to stay in a certain area (not in the swimming area) which I think they call the Boat Beach. Kids have to be at least 5 years old.

Enjoy your cruise!

dahuffy said:
What kind of boat? :confused3 Can't say I've ever seen one on any beach the 3 times we've been there.

Paddle pat

Oops paddle boats, not paddle pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter