Boathouse

california37

Mouseketeer
Hi all

We are in the world late aug/early sept and really want to try out the new boathouse restaurant-as it's new we Prob need to book in advance -still struggle to get T-Rex sometimes!!!
How should I go about it? Have advance dining reservations opened yet? I'd read somewhere on here that they were not taking any reservations for dining up till mid May and up to then only walk ups?!? But we should be able to book now for aug right?
TBH we have only looked at MDE and have been met with no times avail-even for before or after our trip-is it on there or just booked out already?

Sorry if already posted somewhere-I looked but couldn't find!

We also want to book morimoto Asia (sp?) and hope it will be a)open then and b) bookable by the same time frames!!

TIA

Dining reservations haven't opened yet. I would just keep checking to see when they become available. We went there on opening day and simply walked up with no wait.

I just tried using open table and I got the message below no matter what date/time I used in May or June... I want a specific date and entered it and thought maybe they were booked full but, found it strange that even in days in May that should not be super popular for lunch times and dinner times the message was still the same.

Please accept our apologies on behalf of The Boathouse. Online reservations are not available on this date at this restaurant.

We made reservations for 4th of July week thru Open Table. Not a lot left. I would say definitely book in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter