Boathouse lunch, Thurs., July 16

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a lunch reservation at Boathouse for Thursday, July 16, with space for three people to join me. Is there anyone who will be around at that time, who'd like to meet up?

I might be able to join you! I'll actually be dropping off rental car around that time at Wyndham LBV, and I was hoping to grab a bite at Boathouse. But I don't want to take a spot if you get 3 others who can definitely make it, as I'm not entirely sure of my schedule that day yet.

I might be able to join you! I'll actually be dropping off rental car around that time at Wyndham LBV, and I was hoping to grab a bite at Boathouse. But I don't want to take a spot if you get 3 others who can definitely make it, as I'm not entirely sure of my schedule that day yet.

Hi, nice to hear from you. The lunch reservation is for 11AM. It's fine if you'd like to be tentative for now, and if I find three people who can go for sure, then they can have the spots, as you suggested. Please keep me posted when you know more about your plans. My trip starts on July 11, and I won't have internet access during the trip, so it would be good to touch base before then. Thanks!

Definitely will touch base before July 11 - I'll be there starting July 10 until the 21st as well. If lunch doesn't work out, then maybe we can hang at the parks another day.

Definitely will touch base before July 11 - I'll be there starting July 10 until the 21st as well. If lunch doesn't work out, then maybe we can hang at the parks another day.

Wow, our trip dates are almost the same! Cool! Sure, we can hang out some other day. My trip is July 11 - 21.

I have dining reservations throughout the trip already, and you'd be welcome to join me for some other meal if you like, and/or hang out at the parks some other day, and/or Yehaa Bob, Irish dance show, Jellyrolls, or campfire singalong. I already have someone meeting me for one of the meals, but most of the others so far are booked for one, and there is room for a second person at any table for one. :) Or, if you'd rather stick with whatever ADRs you already have, then we could still meet one day and hang out at the parks.

Yep, I was just scanning through the Friends seeking friends thread, so saw your posts there. :-)

I was thinking of adding my info on that thread as well - I'm in the process of getting a divorce, and I had planned our trip (with our 7-year-old daughter) months ago. So all 3 of us are still going, but will be alternating days with our daughter, and I thought how great it'd be to hang out with other Disney fans during my solo time. I had our itinerary all planned out, so I need to do some reconfiguring and then I can see when we could hang out. I will be so ready to have some fun!

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but yes, it's fun to meet up with other Disney fans at WDW. Sure, when you figure out when you may be available to meet up, let me know.

Any chance you could do lunch at 11:30 instead? I was able to get a reservation for 4 people at that time. I'd like to hit HS that morning, but earliest FP is 9:20 for Rock n Roller and then 10:20 for TOT, so I don't think I can get to DTD by 11am.

Any chance you could do lunch at 11:30 instead? I was able to get a reservation for 4 people at that time. I'd like to hit HS that morning, but earliest FP is 9:20 for Rock n Roller and then 10:20 for TOT, so I don't think I can get to DTD by 11am.
Hmmm, I was planning to do laundry right after lunch and then go to HS! Any chance you can get your HS FPs for after lunch, so we could still do lunch at 11AM? If so, I could maybe also meet you at HS after you've done your FPs and I've done my laundry.

That might work - do you have FPs for the same rides after lunch? If so, what times?

That might work - do you have FPs for the same rides after lunch? If so, what times?
Hi, I can't do TOT and RnR at all -- too rough for me. So I thought maybe you could do them while I do my laundry, and then I could meet you afterwards to do other things at HS. The only FP I really want to use at HS is Toy Story Midway Mania. I had scheduled that one for late afternoon. If you're able to hang out with me at HS in the late afternoon after I do TSMM, we could do the Great Movie Ride and other stuff.

Hi, I can't do TOT and RnR at all -- too rough for me. So I thought maybe you could do them while I do my laundry, and then I could meet you afterwards to do other things at HS. The only FP I really want to use at HS is Toy Story Midway Mania. I had scheduled that one for late afternoon. If you're able to hang out with me at HS in the late afternoon after I do TSMM, we could do the Great Movie Ride and other stuff.

Ah, I can't do TSMM because the 3D makes me queasy! :oops: Also, we have a Sanaa ADR at 5:30pm, so I would need to take off around 5. But I could probably at least join you for Great Movie Ride. What time is your TSMM FP?

Ah, I can't do TSMM because the 3D makes me queasy! :oops: Also, we have a Sanaa ADR at 5:30pm, so I would need to take off around 5. But I could probably at least join you for Great Movie Ride. What time is your TSMM FP?
OK, I just moved my TSMM FP+ to the 5PM-6PM slot, so that I can do it after you leave. This way, I can meet you at HS as soon as I can get there after laundry.

OK, I just moved my TSMM FP+ to the 5PM-6PM slot, so that I can do it after you leave. This way, I can meet you at HS as soon as I can get there after laundry.

Great! What time do you think you'll get to HS? I should be done with TOT and RnR by 3pm, as I'd also like to check out DTD after lunch.

Great! What time do you think you'll get to HS? I should be done with TOT and RnR by 3pm, as I'd also like to check out DTD after lunch.
I'll aim to get there by 3PM if I can, but that might be a little tight. I'll be using Disney transportation. If I'm running late I could call you.

We still have room for two more people, if anyone else would like to join us.

I posted the lunch on another Disney forum, so we'll see if we get any bites from there! Hope you don't mind that I did that - probably should've asked you first, though. :oops:

Regarding the Boathouse lunch, since Catmom46 and I are apparently the only ones who could attend, I have adjusted the reservation so that it is just for the two of us. Day and time are still the same. Catmom46, looking forward to seeing you there.

If anyone else would like to meet up some other day/time during my trip July 11-21, please let me know. I still have some other dining reservations with room for someone to join. But I'd need to know by July 9 or sooner, as I won't have internet access during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter