• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boathouse for Lunch or Dinner?

Yes. They put high tables along those rails where (when you went) was just bar chairs facing each other. The tables were there last night. Now I am not 100% sure if they are the "all" the time as they could move them based on occupancy, etc. But yeah, they are there :)
Thanks!

It looked really "strange" with those chairs facing each other and no table in between!:drinking:

Thanks!

It looked really "strange" with those chairs facing each other and no table in between!:drinking:

lol, it did. I saw that the first time we went for lunch a few weeks back. I'll probably head over there tonight to hang our for a bit. You can usually here the live music from that little stage area to the right (if looking at the Boathouse) from the Dockside Bar. There is a saxophone guy that is really good. He plays a lot of Disney music and it's so different (and cool) to hear it in that medium.

You can usually here the live music from that little stage area to the right (if looking at the Boathouse) from the Dockside Bar. There is a saxophone guy that is really good. He plays a lot of Disney music and it's so different (and cool) to hear it in that medium.

I agree-the live music is another reason The Boathouse is so cool.:)

I want to take the Cruise on The Venetian and enjoy thr live music on it,but I don't think it is in the budget!lol:)

Just there for lunch yesterday and sat at the tables at the Dockside Bar. Great shady spot with good breezes. Like most places at Disney, it is expensive to drink there...$8 for a bottle of Kona Longboard (ouch) but oh, the location. We shared the steak sandwich and fresh cut fries and it was fabulous. When you leave the Boathouse indoor bar area and start heading outside to the Dockside Bar, there were a number of umbrella tables that seated four...not sure if they were outdoor overflow for the main restaurant or more Dockside but there was definitely space for four outdoors. Still a nice view.

Of course it was hard to top the view we had of the cast member training on the Amphicars plus the one that got stuck and had to be towed in.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Just there for lunch yesterday and sat at the tables at the Dockside Bar. Great shady spot with good breezes. Like most places at Disney, it is expensive to drink there...$8 for a bottle of Kona Longboard (ouch) but oh, the location. We shared the steak sandwich and fresh cut fries and it was fabulous. When you leave the Boathouse indoor bar area and start heading outside to the Dockside Bar, there were a number of umbrella tables that seated four...not sure if they were outdoor overflow for the main restaurant or more Dockside but there was definitely space for four outdoors. Still a nice view.

Of course it was hard to top the view we had of the cast member training on the Amphicars plus the one that got stuck and had to be towed in.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Is it bad that I LOL'ed at this ? This thread has some great info !!! Super excited and hoping to get ressies for my Bday in October!!! Food sounds sooo yummy! Can't wait :)

I made a reservation for May 17th a few weeks ago. We are going late so I was hoping to sit outside by the water, but I can't tell if they have outdoor dining reserved or if it is just inside.

I made a reservation for May 17th a few weeks ago. We are going late so I was hoping to sit outside by the water, but I can't tell if they have outdoor dining reserved or if it is just inside.
They do have some outdoor tables-when I was there they were asking Guests if they wanted to sit inside or outside at the check-in Podium.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter