Boat trip Epcot

gingergirl

Earning My Ears
For what i know there is boattrip on the lake in Epcot
does anyone know how much it costs and do you have to make any ressies to make the trip

It is free, and you don't need reservations. You just line up if you want to get on it.

It's really not that much of an attraction, though. It's about a 3-4 minute trip across the lake that will get you to the other side of World Showcase. In my experience, you can walk faster than the boat will take you.

It's only for transportation, just to get you from one side of the lagoon to the other and save a few steps. The boats run continuously through most of the day, after World Showcase opens at 11AM.

Good when you're feet are killing u. Wear walking shoes to every park! (except if u go to Typhoon lagoon or Blizzard Beach) You get a nice view of World Showcase & nice breeze.

faster to walk, but if you are tired its a good way to get around.... one time I did ride the boats in mid-july... it was 95 degrees outside and the ac in the boat didn't work... wish I hadn't ridden it that day :sad2:

We rode it in July. It had started sprinkling rain and we wanted to head back to Future World from World Showcase. We got in just about the time a storm hit. They took us across and let us stay inside until the rain slacked off.

thanks for all your quick resporses:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2and I 'm considering just to leave the boat for what it is and just walk and maybe when I'm tired off walking just get the boat:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter