Boat travel for hopping

joesupra

Mouseketeer
:confused3Can anyone provide me a quick rundown on traveling by boat options for guest staying at a WDW resort. I know there is a boat from the Fort Wilderness Lodge to either the MK or the Contemporary, and the boat from POR and FQ to DD. I guess I'm a little confused with the boats connected with DHS and Epcot. Where do those go? How long is the trip? What are the hours. Thanks.

The boats from the Studios and Epcot serve the Epcot resorts - Boardwalk, Yacht/BeachClub, Swan/Dophin. I can't give you a time frame since we never use the boats. We stay at the Boardwalk but walk to and from both parks since it is quicker than the boats.

As I recall, if you got on at Hollywood Studios and rode all the way through to the International Gateway, it would make all the other stops first. I think it takes about 20 minutes total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter