Boat Transporation from Y&B Club

TeamMickey

Earning My Ears
I am planning on having my dessert ceremony in Italy and our reception is at Ariels. Has anyone inquired or actually been successful at chartering a boat to take them over? A boat ride would be much more interesting than getting everyone on a bus. Any tips/comments/suggestions?

Let's see.. are we talking about a dessert party in Italy or a wedding/vow renewal ceremony in Italy?

We had our wedding ceremony in Morocco and took a Friendship boat out of the park to the BoardWalk for our reception. But I'm fairly certain you can't take a boat from outside the park *into* the park because at the time of your dessert party, the park will be open. We were only able to use the boat becasue World Showcase was closed at the time.

Also, some recent brides have been told the boat is no longer an option... but the rules are always changing, so you might want to check with your planner. :thumbsup2

We asked our consultant about taking a boat from the Boardwalk to the International Gateway for our dessert party but we were told it wasn't an option. We are looking at UK so we could easily walk from the International Gateway.

Yes, this would be for a dessert party. We weren't sure if the Illuminations setup would impact boat travel. Too bad it sounds like we won’t be able to do this. My guest would have loved it!Thank you for the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter