Boat or Bus

themojosupreme

No wifi, but a great connection!
On our way to Epcot, we are considering a breakfast at the Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club. We love taking a boat ride and the monorail rather than hoping on a bus. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? We're trying to do the same thing to spend a day at Boardwalk. Thanks for any help!

Did some further research and found out that taking the Yacht Club Bus from the parks would be the easiest way to go. I can be creative in getting to the parks so we'll start with the first launch to MK in the am. Of course, some people are taking their cars but we wanted to avoid that.

My immediate response was to say the boat, but then I saw you were going to Yacht Club for breakfast. Your plan sounds like the best approach. You get to take the boat and the next most direct way to Yacht Club. The monorail would be a nice touch, but would probably add 30 minutes to the trip.

j

Another option would be to take the bus to HS, then hop on the friendship boat up to the Beach and Yacht Club, spent some time at the Boardwalk, short walk to the international gateway to Epcot, and end the day with Monorail up to the transportation center, switch monorails to the MK, and take that monorail to MK, and boat back to the Fort.

Another option would be to take the bus to HS, then hop on the friendship boat up to the Beach and Yacht Club

'This' is the way we do it. Taking the monorail to Epcot would mean having to walk 'through' Epcot to the International Gateway and walking to the Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter