• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

boat from WL to MK question

12BNWDW

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the boats from the WL to the MK start running in the mornings? Will be there 6/19 - 6/25. Oh, and I've never done the evening extra magic hours before. Do the buses and boats continue to run during these times? During my stay some of the parks appear to stay open until 1:00 am for the extra magic hours. Does the transportation also?

12BNWDW said:
Does anyone know when the boats from the WL to the MK start running in the mornings? Will be there 6/19 - 6/25. Oh, and I've never done the evening extra magic hours before. Do the buses and boats continue to run during these times? During my stay some of the parks appear to stay open until 1:00 am for the extra magic hours. Does the transportation also?

7:15am or so.

All transportation runs at least 60 to 90 minutes past a parks closing, sometimes longer.

We were at WL a week ago. The boats started running to MK at 9am, same time as park opening. Prior to that, we took the smaller boat over to the contempory and made the 5 minute walk to the MK. The buses started running at about/a little after 7 am.

Busses keep running for a few hours after park closing (including EMH), but the boats do shut down before that. It varies as to what time--just ask at the ferry you want to take. You won't be stranded no matter what, you just may not get your first choice of transportation.

The CR/WL/FW blue boats run 6:45am - 10pm every day. There are generally 2 running, 1 clockwise and 1 counterclockwise.

One of the boat pilots is a regular poster on the transportation brd & Theme park brd. Cruiseonmagic (Or something similar) is his name. He's very nice and helpful if you have futher questions! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter