Boat Docks at Disney Springs

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
From looking at Google Maps, Morimoto Asia is close to a Boat Dock (Less than a .1 mile). Is the Sassagoula Boat Dock still at Disney Springs? Mom will want a break from the ECV during the trip outside of the resort and it seems like Disney Springs may be the place to do it. Does that Boat Dock go to and from POFQ directly? Have never taken a boat to Disney Springs, so I have no idea about these things.

There are 3 docks at Disney Springs... Marketplace, the Landing, and West Side. The POFQ boat only stops at the Marketplace dock. Then there's another boat that makes a loop between the 3 Disney Springs docks. So you could take the POFQ boat to the Marketplace, get off and get on an internal boat at the same dock. Then get off that one at the Landing which is close to Morimoto.

From looking at Google Maps, Morimoto Asia is close to a Boat Dock (Less than a .1 mile). Is the Sassagoula Boat Dock still at Disney Springs? Mom will want a break from the ECV during the trip outside of the resort and it seems like Disney Springs may be the place to do it. Does that Boat Dock go to and from POFQ directly? Have never taken a boat to Disney Springs, so I have no idea about these things.

I need an ECV for walking long distances. I can walk some but not hills or distance. I would not recommend taking a break in Disney Springs. There is tons of walking.

Agree with Hopefully. If you are only going to Morimotos and back, then you could do the boat to boat transfer with little walking. But if you want to see more of DS, you'll want that ecv.

Since many folks are encouraging an ECV for Mom at Disney Springs, Do the Boats allow for POFQ? I thought I heard that they may or may not allow them. One of the reasons I was asking the question was because of this question.

Yes they do allow ECV's on the Disney Spring boats & they have removable ramps to help going on & off.

They fit the ECV's in the area behind the Captain as you embark the boat.

Also look for info. on the boats at The Boardwalk lake.

It is a pleasant way to send an hour or so doing a round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter