Boat Charters in St Thomas

mamallama12

Earning My Ears
Hi! Heading to St. Thomas on the Fantasy in April. Would love to hear about your experiences with different charter companies. Thank you!

We used Second Wind Private Charters when we were there in November & I can't say enough good things about them. It was an amazing day. I have a video on YouTube about it, I can PM you the link if you would like.

We loved Simplicity charters. They were great. They are very knowledgeable about the geography and wildlife. They even have a sea dog named Hinkley who goes on all the trips. It was one of the best excursions I have been on.

Hi, we were in St. Thomas last week and used Good Day Charters. They were amazing! There were 6 ships in port so we were concerned about crowds, they took us to some great places for snorkeling and to eat that were off the beaten path. Our group of 13 ranged in age from 7-70+ (2 boats) and everyone had a blast. Check out their Tripadvisor reviews as well, I highly recommend them!

I seriously considered Pirates Paradise but didnt actually book so I cant give personal recommendation.

I used Independence last week for myself and two boys. I did not care for the owner.

We've used Sonic Charters in St. Thomas. They will arrange a cab to pick you up at port. Have the boat stocked with water, sodas free of charge and pick up other request you may have (sandwiches, beer, etc). They are ranked number 1 by tripadvisor - I have nothing but an excellent interaction with them, super fast responses and great captains and more.
Search their reviews on tripadvisor and read the comments left by others.
Hope your vacation is magical - its such a beautiful place.

A few years ago we did an extended family cruise and did a private charter to St. John on the Nightwind. It was an excellent day enjoyed by everyone. The breakfast and lunch were incredible, just beware of the Captain's punch! They started serving it as soon as we boarded, because according to the Captain, "You can't drink all day, if you don't start in the morning." It was delicious.

We loved Simplicity charters. They were great. They are very knowledgeable about the geography and wildlife. They even have a sea dog named Hinkley who goes on all the trips. It was one of the best excursions I have been on.

I second this! They are wonderful-we have used lots of different day trip charter companies in St. Thomas and St. John and they were by far the best.

Another vote for Good Day Charters! They were terrific! Took us to some great spots. It was the highlight of our trip!

Laurie

We chartered a sail boat with Captain Max last year. We had 4 adults, she can only take up to 6 people. We sailed over to St. John and snorkeled in a few spots and had lunch on the boat. PM me if you want any more info. I would definitely sail with her again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter