• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Water/Garden View Studios

bostontochicago

Earning My Ears
We are staying at BWV at the end if the month and I was wondering what would be a good section to request. I was thinking I would love a view of EPCOT and also like to be as close to the EPCOT end of the Villas as possible. Would this combo even exist? I looked at the map of BWV with the views outlined in different colors, but was just looking for a little more input. Many thanks!

Your best bet would be requesting Village Green view. That is the area between the Villas and the Inn on the boardwalk side. Those are the closest to Epcot. The rest of the pool/garden views face the pools and the garden facing the Swan/Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter