BWV boat launch to IGW 650 yards
BLT entrance to MK 830 yards

Furthest room at BCV to EPCOT 625 yards
Furthest room at BWV to EPCOT 1000 yards
Furthest room at BLT to MK 925 yards

Ave room at BCV to EPCOT 560 yards
Ave room at BWV to EPCOT 825 yards
Ave room at BLT to MK 877 yards

For comparison, EPCOT front entrance to the lagoon (past SE) is 630 yards. From the bus drop at EPCOT out to the lagoon is 975 yards.

Thanks. That is really helpful. So I should be able to assume similar distances in reverse order to DHS, right?

Buck

We own at the BCV and prefer this resort, although the BWV are nice too. We love the pool at BCV and the Cape May Cafe.

So, what you're saying is, we all accept the long walk from the bus stop but the shorter walk from the hotel seems unbearable? Or am I just speaking for myself :rotfl:

I love the walk from BLT/CR to Magic Kingdom yet despise the walk from BWV lobby to end of the hall rooms. I'm off kilter.

Must be me too!!! The walk to MK is one of the reasons I love BLT. This puts the BWV walk in perspective for me..maybe that will help this summer.

I definitely know that a BWV contract is in the cards for us at some point...just trying to convince DH!!!

Thanks again for all the help. We just booked BCV for our January trip. That got me wondering how long it takes to walk from BCV to the restaurants on the BW? Can anyone help me out?

Buck

The pool slide at BWV is the tackiest pool slide I have ever seen. Why do you want to watch children and young adults come sliding out of a clown mouth. It reminds me of a clown throwing up children! Plus the pool at BWV, I just found out, does not have fill up station for drinks, somewhat inconvenient for those of us who purchased the cups.

We just returned from a 2 week stay and had our mugs refilled dozens of times at Leaping Horse Libations Pool Bar.

This is a huge plus for us also. I hate asking an adult to sleep on a pull-out sofa.

I think that only "some" of the 2 bedrooms at BCV have 2 queen beds.

Does anyone have the numbers on that? I think its a request/not guaranteed.

Don't take my word though.

I think that only "some" of the 2 bedrooms at BCV have 2 queen beds.

Does anyone have the numbers on that? I think its a request/not guaranteed.

Don't take my word though.

You can choose (which is even better), not sure on the number of each but we always choose dedicated-and it is a guarantee (Same as VWL).

Thanks again for all the help. We just booked BCV for our January trip. That got me wondering how long it takes to walk from BCV to the restaurants on the BW? Can anyone help me out?

Buck

Buck you are very close to the BW, there are some maps posted here somewhere if you search, or check out allears . net for more info and pics. Depending on how fast you walk 5-10mins to the BW from BCV, very relaxing, peaceful stroll. If you can walk around your block you can get anywhere from the BCV on the BW.

Enjoy you will love it I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter