Boardwalk Villas : I need information

honeybees

Earning My Ears
I NEED HELP..............I AM TRYING TO PLAN A TRIP FOR AS FEW AS 7 PEOPLE OR AS MANY AS 11...... FOR A DECEMBER TRIP...... WE WANT TO STAY ON PROPERTY WITH THE ABILITY TO SLEEP MORE THAN 4 TO A ROOM. THERE WOULD BE EITHER 5 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN OR 6 ADULTS AND 5 CHILDREN.

IS THIS THE PLACE FOR US TO STAY AND IF NOT ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

The 2 bedrooms at BWV sleep 8 and the Grand Villas sleep 12. However, it is very unlikely that you would be able to reserve a Grand Villa unless you are a Disney Vacation Club member. There are only 7 of them. They are also extremely expensive if you are paying cash. But the BWV are beautiful and the resort is just incredible! Maybe a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom (1 bedrooms sleep 4) would serve your needs. All 1 , 2 and 3 bedrooms have full kitchens, washer and dryers, jacuzzis and balconys. They are beautiful. Good luck with your planning.

Is this for this December? I don't think the grand villa's at OKW or BWV's would be available. You could call Central reservations and ask for availability of a 2 bedroom (8 plus a child under 3) or a 2 bedroom & studio... BW is quite beautiful & also, Beach Club Villa's will be opening in July... availability might be better there... There is also Villa's at Wilderness Lodge & Old Key West. All four properties are absolutely beautiful & the best suites you could want....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter