• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Villa Clown Pool is Closed

Halle

DIS Veteran
We are at BWV, Clown Pool slide has been closed for three days and pool was closed earlier this evening. Anyone here now who knows what is going on.

The slide is being refurbished or undergoing maintenance and will be back running Friday. I think the pool was down due to a poop incident. They will take you to the beach club via golf cart if you like. Just ask a lifeguard as not many people know about that option.

OMG, I am really starting to think I made the worst decision in the world to put us at BWV for our trip next week. What else can go wrong with that place?

OMG, I am really starting to think I made the worst decision in the world to put us at BWV for our trip next week. What else can go wrong with that place?

Any pool could have an incident and have to close this isn't a BWV issue, don't over think it you will be fine

I'd take BCV pool over BWV clown any day!
Use the pool at the Garden Suites. We love it over there.

The slide is being refurbished or undergoing maintenance and will be back running Friday. I think the pool was down due to a poop incident. They will take you to the beach club via golf cart if you like. Just ask a lifeguard as not many people know about that option.
This is a good substitute but being able to use one of the motor boats to go back and forth would be the cats ***. Too much to ask, pixiedust:

Getting to go to the BCV pool is a pretty good trade.
Yep, the kids loved the BCV pool. But they seemed to enjoy the rides on the golf carts between the resorts the most. Boardwalk was really great about trying to make it better for guests with kids that wanted to use the slide during the Clown Slide refurb.

Just left BWV yesterday and the slide was not open yet.

I am at BWV right now and the slide is still closed. I checked with a CM, and he said it was scheduled to be worked on for another 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter